© 2019 by Apartmani Adrijan

Tel: +385 98 185 60 32

CONTACT US

Creska 12, Krk, 51500, Croatia

RESERVATION POLICY

Guests can only inquire about availability and the price of accommodation via our website www.adrijan-krk.hr, no direct booking can be done via our site. 

Upon receiving your inquiry, we will contact you with a detailed price offer and availability. Once accepted, 40% of the whole booking price needs to be paid in advance to book/reserve the apartment, the remaining 60% can be paid upon arrival. 

EXTRA COSTS

- For short stays 1-3 days, the price is 30% higher
- Air Condition: 6 EUR/day
- Pets: 5 EUR/day (needs prior announcement)
- Extra bed: from 6-10 EUR/night per person, depending on season (check price list)
  One child 0-3 years is charged 5 EUR/night when using existing beds.
  One child 0-2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
- VAT and all other taxes are included in the price

 

 

CANCELLATION POLICY

All bookings/reservations can be cancelled 30 days before arrival to receive a full refund, for cancellations done in less than 30 days before arrival, the prepaid 40% reservation fee cannot be refunded.*

 

*the reservation fee will be refunded only in extreme circumstances (i.e. illness, death of a family member)